- What is the Underground Jeep Crawl?
- What does it cost?
- What does the fee cover?
- Do you support a charity with a portion of the profits?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Refund & Transfer Policy
- Who can I bring?
- Can I purchase clothing & gear for friends and family?
- Where can I find a hotel or campground near the event?
- May I bring my Jeep Liberty, Cherokee, Compass, Patriot, Grand Cherokee, or Commander?
- Could my vehicle be damaged on a underground route?
- Can my friend who owns a Toyota or Honda also participate?
- When is the cutoff date to register?
- What do I need to bring in addition to my Jeep?
- Do you have a FaceBook page?
- Additional questions?
It's a family oriented Jeeping adventure that's different from any other Jeep ride you've been on. The route is entirely underground in an abandond silica mine. Any Jeep brand vehicle with a 4-LO transfer case can participate. We've designed the approximately 4 miles of underground route so that even a bone stock vehicle can participate and still get a bit of a thrill. Experienced guides help navigate you through the mine so you won't get lost in the nearly 200 acres of caverns, and, when your done with the route there is still plenty to do. Not to mention you'll be meeting and making new friends!
Price is per vehicle.
|$40||One day entry into the event and guided tour through the underground trail.|
Yes, a portion of our proceeds will be going to Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund a non-profit organization that provides support to United States military personnel and the families of US military personnel lost in service, those who are severely wounded as well as for veterans. We are also contributing to the Crystal City Underground to help in the clean up efforts after it was devastated by the flood in late 2015. We have also organized volunteers to put in many man hours preparing the mine to reopen.
Your fee gets you entrance into the event and access to the only underground Jeep trail in America!
Online at Eventbrite.com - Underground Jeep Crawl
The official host of the event is Three Jeepers LLC. Registration is contingent on availability. The Underground Jeep Crawl dates sell out quickly. Please register early.
|DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DATE||PENALTY|
|Reservation to 90 days||10%|
|89 days to 30 days||50%|
|29 days to 15 days||75%|
|14 days to event date||100% (NO REFUND)|
|NO TRANSFERS 14 days prior to trip date|
Whoever you want! As long as they each have a required seat belt in your Jeep.
Of course! You can pre order here: Eventbrite.com - Underground Jeep Crawl Merchandise and pick up at the event or purchase anytime during the event.
Note: some items at the event may be in limited supply, size and color.
Here is a map of motels, campgrounds, and RV accommodations in the area. When making reservations, be sure to mention you're attending the Underground Jeep Crawl.
Of course! As long as it is capable of 4 wheel drive Lo range. Most new Jeep vehicles with a 4-LO transfer case are Trail Rated. Your Jeep four-wheel-drive vehicle is required to be street legal with license plate, in good condition, with good tires, brakes, and seat belts. Three Jeepers, LLC reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant whose vehicle does not meet these requirements.
Only if he or she parks it outside of the venue and rides in your Jeep! The Underground Jeep Crawl is strictly for Jeep 4x4s and we only have enough parking availeble for event participants.
Every effort is made by Three Jeepers, LLC to make the trails as safe as possible. Participants are advised to closely follow instructions given by trail guides. However, there's always the possibility of damage to your vehicle when traveling off road. Any damage is the owner's responsibility.
You may register up to the date of the event, subject to availability. On-site registrations are NOT allowed. All participants must be pre-registered.
- YOu MUST bring your Jeep's registration and proof of insurance.
We recommend the following:
- A CB radio. Learn interesting facts about the area – history, as well as what others are saying.
- Heavy-duty tow straps.
- Warm clothes. The mine is a constant 50°.
- Insect repellent and sunscreen.
- A camera and/or video camera.
- Flashlight and fresh batteries.
- A portable chair.
- NOTE: ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN TO THE VENUE. Violators will have their beverages confiscated at the gate. Coolers will be checked on arrival.
We have a Facebook Group "Underground Jeep Crawl"
Please contact us with your questions.
Three Jeepers, LLC
NOTE: Due to the unique nature and location of this event, unforseen cicumstances beyond our control may force us to alter the route, change the dates, and/or cancel the event all together.